Leadership for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
At Economía Creativa we see ourselves as enablers of innovative projects for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Whether working with private sector clients or government and civil society, or multi-stakeholders partnerships, we have the insight and skills that can help you make a bigger impact.
Our Leadership for SDGs service is a comprehensive offering for public and private sector:
- Governments, Cities and International Organizations
- Corporations, Startups and SMEs
- Technology and Science Parks and Clusters
- NGOs and International Networks
Leadership for SDGs scope & methodology
We tailor made Leadership for SDGs upon your specific brief, needs and objectives.
Economía Creativa experts will help you to drive the sustainability your organization needs through a co-creation and hands on methodology.
We have worked on sustainability projects in the frame of SDGs (research and feasibility studies, funding and multistakeholders partnerships, capacity building and mentoring programmes for entrepreneurs, startups and NGOs) carried out in Europe, Asia and Africa for both public and private sector organizations including Asia-Europe Foundation, AECID (Spanish Cooperation Agency) and Brussels Airlines.
Economía Creativa has a cross-sectoral expertise and a fully integrated live + digital approach enabling creative thinking and project development across geographies and organizations to delivering actionable action plans with involvement of multiple stakeholders.
Leadership for SDGs can be apply to following sectors (as example):
- Agriculture, Food & Beverage
- Finance & Insurance
- Tourism & Travel
- Digital & Creative Industries
- Social Innovation: gender equality, youth empowerment
- (Social) Entrepreneurship
- Circular Economy
- Health Care
Leadership for SDGs key service features (see more info on ‘Product Specification’) can include:
- Materiality for SDGs / CSR and the SDGs
- Identify KPI to assess progress tackling SDGs
- Sustainability Policy Design
- Impact Studies
- Project Design & Development for concrete Goals (ie. Goal #5 gender equality, etc.)
- New Business for the SDGs
- Stakeholders Engagement for the Goals (citizens, consumers, users, shareholders, investors, suppliers, civil society, artists creative leaders and innovators, etc.)
- Communicating the Goals: Storytelling and advocacy strategy and campaign design for SDGs
- Inspirational Speaking: creativity, sustainability and leadership for SDGs
- Capacity building and skills development (onsite-online): sustainability, creativity, entrepreneurship, employability, digital skills
Book now Leadership for SDGs and experience how we can help your organization make a bigger impact in the 2030 Agenda!
Please note: Price shown for a Leadershop for the SDGs basic service. See more info on product details or contact us if you have any question
Leadership for SDGs
Leadership for SDGs service comes in 3 options whose features can include:
►TRANSFORMATIONAL: Business & Society transformation
- Develop new business to respond to challenges / opportunities outlined in the SDGs
- Actively engage diverse stakeholders (consumers, suppliers, government, shareholders, investors, NGOs, etc.) to shape innovative projects: Identify internal and external stakeholders; Define and implement effective models of collaboration and co-creation > win-win partnerships for the Goals
- Impact studies to tackling progress on achieving the Goals
►STRATEGIC Building the business/organization case
- Project design to tackle concrete Goals (for ex. Goal #1 End of poverty; Goal #5 Gender equality, etc.).
- Key areas of expertise: entrepreneurship, employability, digitalization, youth, gender equality, tourism, circular economy
- Team training: creativity & sustainability for the SDGs
►BASIC: Defining your priorities and raising awareness
- Materiality for the SDGs
- Identify KPI for evaluating CSR/Sustainability policy impact on SDGs
- Communicating Sustainability and the SDGs: Storytelling
- Inspirational Keynote speaking on Creativity, Sustainability and SDGs
Please note: Price stated for a Leadershop for the SDGs basic service.
Payment by bank transfer. Service starts after payment. External costs (travel and acoommodation, printing materials, etc.) not included.