"We have engaged with Economia Creativa for a feasibility study on possible funding solution for ASEF’s digital platform culture360.ASEF.org. We were very pleased with the result of the study. It was very detailed and gave us many new ideas on how to approach fundraising for this project. We highly recommend working with Antonio Carlos. He has fully understand our needs and delivered on time a very useful report". Valentina Riccardi, Senior Project Manager, ASEF
Objective and outcome:
Access to funding is a key challenge for entrepreneurs, startups, NGOs, foundations, networks to be able to materialize and scale up their projects in a sustainable and impactful way.
Economía Creativa have an extensive experience providing strategic advice and carrying out feasibility studies, mapping funding opportunities across geographies (globally), designing funding strategies, assessing and writing grants proposals, providing trainings on alternative funding and crowdfunding and speaking about access to finance at international conferences working with clients from public and private sector such as Asia and Europe Foundation, Startup Europe, Spanish Embassy, among others.
We tailor Innovative Funding to your unique brief and objectives, deliver it onsite, online or combining both.
INNOVATIVE FUNDING is addressed to:
- Corporations, Startups and Business
- Accelerators, Creative/Startup Hubs
- NGOs, associations and networks
- Public agencies and bodies (Museums, Research Centers, Universities)
- Cultural & Creative Institutions
Innovative Funding service can include:
- Business Plan and Competition Analysis
- Project Feasibility Study
- Innovative Funding Strategy Design (for Startups, Businesses, NGOs, networks, etc) and Implementation support
- Define Funding Matrix (combining both public and private sources/instruments)
- Mapping funding opportunities (globally) from both public and private sources
- Partner Identification. Outline win-win partnership scenarios
- Outline win-win scenarios for partnership
- Capacity building & training on funding instruments (ideal for Startup Hubs, Accelerators)
- Advice/training on crowdfunding & alternative funding
- Pitching and Communication for Funding and Finance (expert advice and training)
- Advice on Public Grants applications. Application writing (SME Instrument, Erasmus Plus, Creative Europe, among others)
- Key note ‘Routes to Innovative Funding and Financing’ at international conferences.
Please see more info about Innovative Funding in product specification.
To book Innovative Funding contact us