CREATIVE TOURISM STRATEGY AND EXPERIENCE DESIGN
According to UNESCO, “Creative Tourism” is considered to be a new generation of tourism. One participant described his perspective that the ﬁrst generation was “beach tourism,” in which people come to a place for relaxation and leisure; the second was “cultural tourism,” oriented toward museums and cultural tours. “Creative Tourism” involves more interaction, in which the visitor has an educational, emotional, social, and participative interaction with the place, its living culture, and the people who live there. They feel like a citizen. This third generation requires that managers also evolve, recognizing the creativity within their city as a resource, and providing new opportunities to meet the evolving interests of tourists.
Creative Tourism Strategy & Experience Design Scope, based in our expertise both from research (included at OECD Forum LEED) and practice (focus groups, workshops, conferences), we help you
- Apply the Creative Tourism Business Model for developing strategies and creating experiences to bring to life cultural heritage and inner place identity (nature, landscape, history, etc.)
- Develop project ideas –working in groups through ‘role games’ representing public and private stakeholders within tourism industry-
- Design strategies to encourage and facilitate innovative policies to harness the synergy between natural/cultural heritage and sustainable creative tourism
- Co-Create iconic products, services and experiences for 'creative tourists', millennials and the 21st century ever demanding tourist
- Identify challenges and opportunities to further develop the Creative Tourism and Creative Economy/Natural/Cultural Heritage contribution to socio-economic development
CREATIVE TOURISM WORKSHOP
We create unique experiences for trainings, networking and dissemination through social media. Our trainings are focused in the action, concrete results & learning. We document the workshop with photography and a brief analysis great for storytelling.
Our workshops are made to order, normally on the following topics:
- Destination Marketing, audience development & Creative Storytelling
- Strategy & Innovation
- Creative Branding & City Logo
- Creating experiences and services Design for creative tourists (from gastronomy, to art, sports or wellbeing) vCreative Business Modelling & Tourism Startups
Service conditions apply. Travel and accomodation not included.